Friday, May 2, 2008

Six word memoir

I got tagged by Cindi to write a 6 word memoir.

Google - where I keep my brain.

Slacker lesbian attorney. Vegetarian runner mom.

I'm glad I work for the state.

I'll try being nicer, er, no.

For someone so terse - I'm verbose!

I can't pick just one!

I am tagging Kerstin, Karina, The Turkey Family, Sasha, and Dr. Mandy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so.
do you slack at being a lesbian?
or an attorney?

(ducking) i can't help it. this is the kind that winds my stoopid little mind....last week it was training vests that said, 'don't pet me i'm training' i laughed all week wondering if the vest was for me or hank. jen would have thrown something at me if she could, i'm sure... ;)

OH!!! do you slack at being an attorney for lesbians???

i'll stop now. i know. i ain't right.
:)