Taper is ok this time. Mostly I'm restless and a little bored and have phantom pain. I wasn't really loving getting up at 4am, so that part is good. The 50k training I have planned emphasizes LONG runs on the weekends and mostly 4s, 5s and 6s during the week, so in the cold, dark winter I will be out the door on orchestra mornings at 4:30. Hmm... Oh well.
I'm playing with my new phone, which is going to lead to me staying up too late.
5 comments:
What 50k are you training for? I need something new to do. That might be a possibility.
GOOD LUCK this weekend! I'm so excited to see how you do. Weather sounds decent!
Just popping in to wish you lots of good luck on Saturday!!!!
You know I'll be cheering for you on Saturday!!!! Stick with your plan, you're sooo ready!
Trail Mix has a 50k as well as the 25k I've done the past two years. There's also a relay 50k that I keep trying to get little boy to run with his CC friends.
shit, i'm so out of touch...
what,when, where are you running?
oh hell. just call me or something.
and good luck sagey
Post a Comment