It's November, and although I'm delighted with the outcome of the presidential election, I'm still on tenterhooks about Minnesota's Senate race. Let the recount begin!
Running has been hit and miss, mostly miss. Things haven't felt right, my left foot has been bothering me and it's so dark and cold in the morning. I'm experimenting with trying to get up at a consistent time, so no more trying to fit in a run at 4am on early morning orchestra days. That means that I'm going to try to run M W F Sat Sun, which gives me a four day in a row stretch. We'll see how that goes.
In other news, little boy was hit by a truck two weeks ago while riding his bike to school. Despite being broadsided, he is ok for the most part. There is some lingering pain and he is on light duty as far as ski practice goes. But it could have been so much worse. We are still trying to get the police report. They gave us a hard time about it the first time we went to get it. Next time, I'll be little boy's attorney, not his mom. Grrrrrrr.
6 comments:
are you fuggin' kidding me????
hit by a car????
you go ALL lawyer on them, lady.
Heck yeah, a Chevy Silverado.
I thought the drivers here were crazy, but I guess it is true everywhere. Tell him to be careful out there.
I think it's a blah time of year. Hang in there. SO glad little boy is OK!!!
OMG! Crazy! I am so glad little boy is okay!!! That has to be really tough to wrangle with for both of you.
I've been wondering where you've been. Jeez - glad he's ok.
Post a Comment