Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New ski boots

So little boy's feet grew. That should not be surprising as he's grown at least six inches since freshman year. And yet, I am surprised, by his big feet and by the cost of two pairs of ski boots (one for classic, one for skate). He is paying half, though, and pointed out that he's spending 10% of his net worth on this purchase. He was also practically giddy yesterday after practice because his feet weren't cramped, frozen and uncomfortable. I told him that I expected to hear about some heat wins this season!

We had about four inches of SNOW last night, so not only did I get to shovel, but I get to ski at lunch!! Yeah!

4 comments:

KForsytheHahn said...

Yeah! Sking at lunch! Yeah!!! And it's sunny and blue skies!! Hmmm...sadly, I don't think even I add in my 6 pairs of skis, 4 pairs of poles, and 4 pairs of boots, that I have any net worth. Mabe net nordic worth though! Oh, the fate of a pathetic skier.....

Sasha said...

I see you went to Finn-Sisu good choice, I hope he is happy did he get the Delta boots or the X-ium boots? And he better win some races this year, I mean if he wants I can help him when I get back :)

Michael said...

I got the new orange x-iums and the alpina elite classics!

Doctor Err said...

i very much want to ski flat.
you know, instead of downhill, on my face.