in which I ramble about various subjects, post meaningless statistics about running, and rant occasionally.
96? Whoa, it was 84ish here and I thought it was a heat wave. I'll take it though. It is still nice and cool in the am and the flowers are blooming. Coming down this weekend for Madison Marathon?
The official high was 97. Freaky. I'm in no shape for a marathon or even a half at this point. We'll see how things go for fall...
Freaky deaky s#$t!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
96? Whoa, it was 84ish here and I thought it was a heat wave. I'll take it though. It is still nice and cool in the am and the flowers are blooming. Coming down this weekend for Madison Marathon?
The official high was 97. Freaky. I'm in no shape for a marathon or even a half at this point. We'll see how things go for fall...
Freaky deaky s#$t!!
Post a Comment