I realized that the right hand column of my blog was getting a little long. I moved a lot of it to the links above. I would have moved the blogs I follow to their own page, but Blogger's gadget moves the updated ones to the top of the list and I like that.
All of my race results and upcoming races are on their own page (fascinating stuff, I know everyone is interested). The random silly links I put up are also on their own page. I added a calendar, too, if anyone wants to know what I'm planning on running these days. I'm optimistic about the running plan because I've managed to stick to it for the past three days. Today is an off day and the only reason I don't feel like a slacker (or have any nagging guilt issues) is because I stuck to the schedule!
Here are a couple of pix from yet another walk... The first is what's left of a snowman. Or maybe it was a snowdog, I don't remember now. I'm not sure the one on the right really captures how amazingly blue the sky has been lately.


1 comment:
That snowman looks like the ones we have here, too. Well, on the other side of the street. My side is full shade, so the houses on my side are still snow-covered, while the yards across the street are 50% grass at this point. Poor little Frosty, melting away slowly...
Post a Comment