Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New!




It's a sleeper sofa. It's not arriving until next Tuesday, but it's bought & paid for. I have two couches in the house. The first is a futon that I got when Big Boy was a toddler. The second is one I got when my house was burglarized in 2002 and I was desperate for something, anything. It's a This End Up tank of a couch, made of wood with some not-terribly-comfortable cushions. It only cost $100, though. The New Couch is comfy, because we sat on every single sofa at the Room & Board Outlet. Twice. First I was thinking that I didn't need to get a sleeper, but it seemed like a good idea. The sun room can have the comfy couch, the living room can have the uncomfy couch (at least temporarily) and the futon can go up in the office/guest room. If for some reason I was to have lots of guests, I have another place for them in the sun room.

No comments: