I just realized that I'll probably be posting to this blog while we're in Russia, thus alleviating the need to both email people with updates and write a travelogue about the trip. In light of that, I reviewed the meager posts to make sure that they're family-safe and work-safe. Somewhat surprisingly, they all are. Somewhat sadly, I'm really quite boring.
This is a cutback week, so only 30 miles, 5 this morning. If the nice weather holds up, I'll think I'll give biking to work a shot on Friday.
Russia planning is in full swing. We got our visas on the 19th. We're going to reverse our route, sort of, and take the train to St. Petersburg when we arrive and spend the first part of the trip up north. That way, we have the opportunity to stay with Tatiana and she's offered to help us plan some of the things we want to do.
My latest obsessive worry is NWA. They're not exactly an on time airline. And we have to get to Chicago the morning of the 7th to catch the first leg of our Delta flight to Dublin. A one hour delay will make us miss boarding for that flight. That's the only really worrisome connection; every other connection has so much time that I'm not worried about anything but sleeping in airports.
No comments:
Post a Comment