The dog. This is one of the few pictures I have of her where you can see that she's got one brown eye and one blue eye.
We have people coming over for food that I haven't yet made, so this will have to be quick. Tomato plants above. Yummy stuff. little boy finally got the dog to sit still and we snapped this picture of her.
I ran 16 miles yesterday - 13 easy and the last 3 at hoped-for marathon pace. The weather was good, 60s and not nearly as humid as it has been. I also had the mp3 player along, which I haven't been able to do in the mornings as it's quite dark at o'dark thirty and I have to be able to hear cars and crazies should I encounter them.
Splits for those who're interested:
1-9:37 9-9:01
2-9:00 10-9:26
3-9:08 11-8:49
4-9:35 12-9:09
5-10:03 13-9:09
6-9:07 14-8:39
7-9:23 15-8:35
8-9:16 16-8:34
Pace overall-9:09, fastest pace-7:22 (thundering through North St. Paul on my way back home, American Idiot came on. how can you not run fast to that??) It was a 53 mile week. Next week is 55 miles with a 20 mile long run. Woo-hoo!
1 comment:
Oh Oh Oh, that is a cute puppy picture!!!
I wish our produce down here looked as good as yours, Sage, everything in the state ofNC is dying.. we are desperate for rain. They are actually having a conference today on 'what else can we feed cattle because our hay and grass are dead' this is not good.
and lastly - YAY FOR YOUR RUN!
That rocks.
JC
Post a Comment