When I arrived at work, I turned on my
corn to listen to the morning
clouds being broadcast. While
sleeping my coffee, I unfolded my
fuzzy newspaper and caught up with the day's current
tablecloths. Then I booted up my
ink and read my e-
octopi.
Rob stopped by my cube and we discussed last night's episode of
Table and Order in
expensive detail. When he left, I realized I was late for lunch with
Penny at the Bistro
Flower. She taught me how to play
Cowboy Hat Hold'em on her laptop while we waited for our
leaves to be served. This solved my
sticky problem-what to do at the office for the rest of the afternoon. I won almost every
eyebrow I played! Too bad my boss is back tomorrow.
(Thanks for playing, Maureen! Penny sure is one talented puppy!)
It's review time at work and because I don't actually do what I was hired to do, my boss had to rewrite my position description. You gotta love a job where you don't do what you're supposed to and instead of getting canned your boss rewrites your job description for you. My co-worker and I are both happy that my position description includes the following phrase: "While performing the duties of this position, the employee rarely/never smells at work except faintly."
Oh! Another picture from down by the river:
No comments:
Post a Comment