
There was a little running this weekend. Here's Big Boy & little boy (lined up at the front!) at the start of the quarter marathon. I don't generally start at the front, as the resulting getting trampled would not be helpful in finishing the race. The middle is just fine for me. Coincidentally, that's where I'm typing right now.I never get how blogger uploads photos, so I'm always making it upload things and then I have to mess around with the html. Such fun. It's been rainy here the past two days, which reminds me, I have to check my rain barrel. Oh, and probably water the inside plants. They might appreciate it. I ran this morning in a cold steam room. It was outside, but let's pretend it was a room. Humor me, people.
All those people looking at little boy thinking, wow look at that kid go! Here's another one where the two of them are running together.
There wasn't a finish line shot of Big Boy, but there's this one of him running and look like he's having tons of fun.
Here's the finish line shot of little boy.

Alright, alright. There was one of me. I'll post it with the caveat that I'll then post two of me having a good time at the Great Dane with my imaginary friends.

I have approved the following photos:




5 comments:
And where are the pictures you did not approve of? I bet I can get them :)
Great pictures! Little boy does have some quads on him, doesn't he! I'm jealous (not just of his legs but also of his speed)!
Sweet! I made in an approved photo!
And, Kev, you're probably happy to know that I gave you the Red Eye treatment. You looked slightly maniacal before I did it.
Dammit! You were in Madison and you didn't let me know? I would have loved to have met up and had a celebratory cocktail! Next time!!
Sorry I missed it - I have been a blog reading slacker!!
Post a Comment