Whine. Aside from being hideously busy yesterday multitasking in a way I haven't had to in awhile, it rained in my cube. As luck would have it, I have an umbrella set up on my desk (to shield me from a no-longer-in-existence evil fluorescent light) and I grabbed it, covering me, my coworker S, and two rulemaking records. The rain was then diverted into coworker K's cube, and she quickly grabbed a wastebasket to catch the deluge. All the stuff from that side of my cube is in boxes on the dry half of my cube now. Fun! I wonder what color mold grows in the ceiling above those suspended tiles...
Day off from running today, but Week 4 Day 3 (repeat, but now in column 2) of the 100 push up challenge. 25+19+19+17+25=105. I will admit to doing the last set of 25 as knee push ups, but my form was good for them, so I'm not docking myself any points. I'll do the max out test on Sunday to see what column I fit into for next week and if I'm ready for the dreaded Week 5.
My imaginary running buddy J is running the Ragnar Relay this weekend. M & I are going to join her for her last leg, which goes to the finish! Very exciting. I've reconsidered my long run tomorrow in light of this. I think I'll go 12 in the morning and then run BigG's last leg of the relay (almost 6), and that will get me to about 18. I've been really tired this week, and I have a 22 miler on the schedule for next weekend, so this is probably a wise move.
I've got Big Boy's Arctic photos organized on the computer, I'll post some this weekend. He went up there with a camera loaded with marathon pix from 2007, random cat pix, evidence of his 2007 Bloodvein Buccaneers Nor'wester trip of 2007, little boy's Chicago orchestra trip pix... They didn't take up too much room, I think I had a 2 gig card on that camera, but still...
2 comments:
Go BigG! Send her my good luck wishes!
at the Alaska State Fair we had cheesecake on a stick.
hmm.
i am alaska sick now.
Post a Comment