So, on Halloween, SO & I went to visit friends RC & DD and their new baby, James C-D. Well, he's actually two months old now, so this visit is quite overdue. But his socks were finally done and his parents were more than ready to show off their newest accomplishment. I gotta admit, generally I'm not much of a babies person. James is one mighty cute and sweet baby, though, so apparently I'm hooked. So, while I expected to be all "oh nice baby, is there any wine?" I actually had a really good time and embarrassingly enough, I can't wait to invite myself over again. I guess when you really like the people, you're much more likely to really like their progeny.
My right foot is still goofy. I don't know why. I'm also still tired. T I R E D. I expected to be back running well by three weeks after the marathon, but it ain't happening. I'm having to revise the whole spring based on what's happening here in November.
*grumble*
2 comments:
totally, totally, totally get this.
and i'm secretly glad it isn't just me and there is something wrong with my wiring or something.
my 3 brothers from other mothers all have kids 7 between them...and i love them all. but that's about it.
i hate the 'want to hold her/him?'
thing.
you know the right answer is 'oh yes!!!' but really you just want to say, 'um. not really....'
Hey! Since when are you not a fan of kids! You had two, that's your fault.
Love you.
Post a Comment