
| 1 | 11:04 |
| 2 | 10:48 |
| 3 | 11:45 |
| 4 | 10:34 |
| 5 | 11:25 |
| 6 | 10:11 |
| 7 | 11:22 |
| 8 | 11:18 |
| 9 | 11:03 |
| 10 | 12:04 |
| 11 | 10:54 |
| 12 | 12:51 |
| 13 | 10:12 |
| 14 | 11:05 |
| 14.48 | 10:41 |
Note from the race director: There was ice on the Ski Hill and all races were shortened. I know this will hurt a lot of egos, but it is what it is. The 50k runners ran 28 miles. The 25k runners ran 14.6 miles. The 50k team runners ran 7.2 miles. I'm sorry, but it was asked to be done.So, the most fun part of the race, running down the ski jump hill (twice), was cut. Of course, it would really have been unfun to slip and slide down that hill. The mud was an experience in itself. I had more fun last year, when I was better trained for it, but heck, I ran almost 15 miles and am none the worse for wear. I have a running schedule planned out for the next year and a half. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment