Thursday, July 31, 2008

July totals and a graph!

I ran 9 this morning, consisting of my usual 6 mile loop plus a short 1.5 mile spur out (& then back) with the dog. It was warm & humid again this morning, but all in all it wasn't too bad. Now that I've ditched the heart rate monitor, my easy runs are falling in the 10:00 to 10:15 mpm range, which is fine with me.

Here's a graph of my running mileage by month for the past year. That winter slump was, um, slumpy. Oh, and most of those runs that are color-coded "Easy" in the beginning of this year were actually treadmill runs. I was too lazy to make each run that specific when I was entering in all of the old data.

1 comment:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

nice graph! I made one just like it yesterday too!

See you tomorrow.