Friday, August 19, 2011

Flowers times 2



The morning glories are growing up the roses again. They also grow up a downspout, but that doesn't make quite as nice a picture.

The dog pulled me over again on Tuesday, after having pulled me over a week earlier on Sunday. Yes, I suppose it would help if my feet weren't quite so clumsy. I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. I've got some good road rash because she dragged me a bit (hands free leashes are a wonderful thing until you realize you are attached to your dog). I took yesterday off, but managed 5 miles this morning and it was fine. I'm headed to the chiropractor this afternoon, though. My neck seems to be giving me a headache today and I'm a little hunched over to the left (you'd think I would have evened out, I fell on my right side last time).

No comments: