![]() |
| First baby eggplant |
![]() |
| Same eggplant a week later |
![]() |
| Cherokee Purple & other tomatoes |
![]() |
| Runner bean flowers |
Things are growing in the garden! Some of the tomato plants are taller than I am and just about as lazy - they're falling over into each other. I have some bush beans that are flowering and the crazy runner beans above were planted on my first day of layoff, July 1. They're over 6 feet tall and getting red flowers that allegedly attract butterflies. We'll see about that.
The weather was pretty awesome for running this morning. The highs are supposed to be in the low 70s all week and it's going down to 50 tonight!! I may need a long sleeve shirt for tomorrow morning's 10 miles. Or maybe those weird arm sleeves that we got from that race...




No comments:
Post a Comment