Alright, it's still a week until we leave. But, we're packed. We have euros. We have a Russian mobile phone number. We have train tickets to St. Pete. Our train leaves at 1:00 in the morning and arrives at 9:26 in the morning on Sunday the 10th. We have places to stay (St. Pete, Moscow). We have things to do. We have things to see. Let's go already!
We just have to get Big Boy graduated from high school (that will happen on Tuesday!), have a party for him (that will happen on Sunday!), visit with my mom (she's coming tomorrow!), get little boy ready for finals (poor guy, half the family is abandoning him. I think he'll like that, though), and brave the reorganized Northwest Airlines.
Oh, and I have to clean the house. Can't have mom seeing what filth we normally live in. We probably ought to build some temporary steps for the new sun porch door, can't have party-goers breaking ankles or falling out of the house. I bought a zillion things at Costco last night. Even gluten-free things for my celiac buddies. We have a gigantic cake on order. SO is going to order some sandwich trays today. I have to get to the liquor store to lay in enough beer. And ice.
Oh, and work. That would be a good thing, too. Rode my bike this morning - 3rd Friday in a row. I had a good running week, too, despite the wretched humidity. It'll be a 41 mile week and the most miles until I start marathon training when we return home at the end of June.
No comments:
Post a Comment