Thursday, September 27, 2007

little boy does it again!

The city grade meet was a good one for little boy. Here are the results:

Tues., Sept. 25
GRADE-BY-GRADE MEET (5.29K)
Top three individuals
Seniors
Rick D, Highland Park, 19:11; Jonathon R, Central, 19:35; Dan N, Central, 20:21
Juniors
Sam S, Central, 18:50; Kelin D, Central, 18:53; Ben M, Highland Park, 19:02
Sophomores
little boy, Central, 19:40; Ben S-H, Central, 19:44; Seyfu A, Arlington, 20:29
Freshmen
Liam R, Highland Park, 21:38; Evan H, Como Park, 22:33; Elliot P, Central, 23:23

That makes a new 5K PR of 18:35!

I was lazy this morning and didn't run. I have 8 to run either this afternoon or tomorrow and 12 for Saturday. My hip felt a little funky after Tuesday's TM run and I'm not sure if that's a result of the stupid knee or the TM, so another day of slacking is fine. This is taper, after all.

And I'm not entirely lazy, little boy has to be at school by 6:30am for honors orchestra. Welcome to our new Tuesdays & Thursdays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn. you all are fast. fast fast fast.