Suddenly, I'm getting blisters. I have never, repeat never, in the nearly 4 years of my running odyssey had problems with blisters. In the past week, four of them. In different places, with different shoes & socks. Grrrrr. Why now?
little boy had a cross country meet yesterday (on our side of town, even!). Not his fastest race, but it was a grade by grade meet and he got second place for Juniors and 7th overall. We got out of there just before the thunderstorms hit. An inch and a half of rain is a lot!
We're having a work party for a departing coworker today. I made pumpkin chowder and my rulemaking buddies & I are putting on a chocolate fountain. The chocolate fountain is an experiment. Never has anything as fancy been done at a work potluck in my two years here. But, departing coworker is a chocolate freak, so we're pulling out all the stops for him.
2 comments:
damn. i wish i worked with you.
any chance your feet have changed sizes?
I need to make that chowder, looks delicious!
Post a Comment