Wednesday, October 24, 2007

All-Conference

little boy is All-Conference. His team won their conference meet last week.

Weds., Oct. 17

CONFERENCE MEET (at Como Park, 5K)
Central 24, Highland Park 53, Como Park 91, Johnson 100, Arlington 126, Harding 148, Humboldt 209
Top fifteen individuals (qualify as All-Conference): Kemal J, Central, 16:55; Ben M, Highland Park, 17:30; Kelin D, Central, 17:35; Sam S, Central, 17:36; Rick D, Highland Park, 17:39; James D, Johnson, 17:41; Jonathon R, Central, 17:43; Ross A, Como Park, 17:50; Tom C, Central, 17:55; little boy, Central, 17:56; Ben S-H, Central, 18:04; Abdurahman H, Arlington, 18:09; Evan V, Como Park, 18:16; Aidan B, Highland Park, 18:16; Liam R, Highland Park, 18:20.

The Section 4AA meet is this afternoon.

There's nothing much to report in running news for me. I had four runs last week, three little dinky 2 milers and 3 miles on Saturday. For the most part, everything feels ok. My right soleus is a little weird at times other than running, but I'm sure it's marathon-induced. My right heel feels a little bruised, similar to how it felt after the Trail Mix 25K in April (it's not PF, no panicking out there!). This week I'm running 3, 4, 3, 5, and 6 on Saturday.

I'm feeling a little post-marathon letdown syndrome, I think. A bunch of my imaginary internet running buddies are doing the Freedom 10 mile race in November, perhaps that will help. I haven't yet decided if I'm up to it. We'll see after Saturday's run if everything holds together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah. i think us 'set a goal' type people are like that. sort of a 'now what???' feeling.
is sky wondering what happened to all the running?

Antoinette said...

hi there! I think you'll be fine for the 10-miler. You might not PR due to post-marathon stuff, but you should definitely be able to do it.

Congrats to little boy!