in which I ramble about various subjects, post meaningless statistics about running, and rant occasionally.
oh...my package, that sucks.
oh yeah how did Misha do at Griak, 18:04 but what place?
I got 219th, of 450 finishers
Spiked in the knee? Ow! Guess I won't be going to any of those open cross country races though I'd likely be so far behind that getting spiked would not be an issue!
Ouch! How did the race go?
He went out a little fast and didn't save enough for the hill in the final mile. Not a PR for him, but still darn impressive - 18:04.The spiked knee looked nearly completely healed the next day! Kids!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh...my package, that sucks.
oh yeah how did Misha do at Griak, 18:04 but what place?
I got 219th, of 450 finishers
Spiked in the knee? Ow! Guess I won't be going to any of those open cross country races though I'd likely be so far behind that getting spiked would not be an issue!
Ouch! How did the race go?
He went out a little fast and didn't save enough for the hill in the final mile. Not a PR for him, but still darn impressive - 18:04.
The spiked knee looked nearly completely healed the next day! Kids!
Post a Comment