My left foot was hurting, so I got some new insoles for this pair of shoes that has basically nothing for insoles. Ran 11 miles in them yesterday. Heel feels fine, right hip hurts now. Not smart. It feels like it could get as bad as my hip has gotten in the past, but not if I'm careful. All the stuff surrounding my hip is a little goofy, but not painful today. I ran 9 on the treadmill. I tried for tempo, but I was just too tired, so I ran easy.
And I ditched the insoles.
5 comments:
Be careful!
Ugh. Could your new insoles have caused you to change your stride slightly or favor one leg? Be careful as Heather said and be good to your body.
Man, seems like little injuries are creeping up on alot of us.
There will be a Whistle Stop every year, but you only have one right hip. ;-)
Take it easy.
Ah, Cindi, touche! :)
Yes, I'm sure the insoles goofed up my stride just enough to cause some ouchies. I wore my other shoes this morning for today's TM run.
As the day wears on, my hip is just a little stiff. I've got my fingers crossed and I hope I didn't make my hip too mad at me! No more $25 insoles, I promise! Just the crappy ones that come with the shoes from now on!
careful....
Post a Comment