here is something that may surprise you... I've been to millions (maybe hundreds, honestly) of farm auctions. then again, maybe it doesn't surprise you since you're not a turd. my mom almost almost killed me (which really means she pinched me as she's old school like that) for telling someone, "dude. do. not. spit. on. me." in any event, that looks like a pretty good one.
Yay! I'm in the "not a turd" club. It doesn't surprise me, you're right about that. And everyone with more experience with these things did seem to think it went well. It was stinkin hot, though.
3 comments:
here is something that may surprise you... I've been to millions (maybe hundreds, honestly) of farm auctions. then again, maybe it doesn't surprise you since you're not a turd. my mom almost almost killed me (which really means she pinched me as she's old school like that) for telling someone, "dude. do. not. spit. on. me." in any event, that looks like a pretty good one.
Yay! I'm in the "not a turd" club. It doesn't surprise me, you're right about that. And everyone with more experience with these things did seem to think it went well. It was stinkin hot, though.
I love the two old guys sitting in front of the "lite beer" mirror and the lady with the poodle in her pouch. Heh.
Awesome pictures.
Post a Comment