The next category is interesting man-fashion. First, we have the vampires:
Now, given that they were out in daylight and they showed up on "film," they probably weren't real vampires. But, they sure looked like it. They both would have made little boy look pudgy in a side by side comparison. Now, lots of men carried around bags, that wasn't the issue. But the vampire on the right, check that bag out. That's not a bag, that's not a сумка (soomka), that's not a doctor's bag, that's a purse.
Those are capris, and yes, that's a shadow of me taking the picture.
More capris. And that's Big Boy's shadow. He's waiting for me to finish taking pictures of strangers. Luckily, I didn't take any shots of the scantily-dressed girls in St. Petersburg. That could have been a time consuming project.
Now on to footwear. They walk a lot in St. Pete. I'm not sure how this girl walked at all. I almost fell over just looking at her boots.
Those things are about 5" high. And the man on the right is sporting some of the "extra-long-toe" shoes. There was this guy trend of wearing shoes about 3" longer than one's actual toes. This was not an extreme example. We didn't get it.
Clothing with profanity. A trend we can only hope comes to America so that we, too, can wear things like this:
I can think of who would buy a shirt like this, but who would wear it?? And, yeah, it was hanging upside down in the window and I turned the picture over.
Finally, just some garden variety weirdos in front of the Moo Moo restaurant.
We were not the only ones staring at the weirdos. I think the girl in black on the right was taking a picture, too. And yes, I know that in English, it looks like My My, but it says Moo Moo. Like the cow.
I got in 7 miles this morning after I finally dragged myself out of bed. I feel crazy busy with a project for work; the new printer is also on the fritz. I have to think of how to entertain my uncle this weekend. Ideas?
1 comment:
dude. mat takes pictures of mullets, too. we call really good ones with spikes on top, "turbo mullets."
as for the uncle....
beer?
Post a Comment